Special Session 68
The Special Session 68 “COMeSafety2: From the European ITS Communications Architecture to Deployment Standards” took place in Lyon on the 7th June 2011. Instead of PowerPoint presentations the session was held as a panel discussion moderated by Juhani Jääskeläinen (Head of Unit - ICT for Transport, DG INFSO).
Attendants of the panel discussion:
- Ilja Radusch (Group Manager, Daimler Center for Automotive Information Technology Innovations)
- Soeren Hess (Chair TC ITS, ETSI - France)
- Hans Joachim Schade (Convener, CEN TC278 / WG16, Germany)
- Paul Kompfner (Head of Sector CooperativeMobility, ERTICO - ITS Europe)
- Brigitte Lonc (ETSI ITS WG5 Vice-Chair, Advanced Engineering, Renault, France.